Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Hepatitis and HIV CoinfectionHepatitis and HIV Coinfection

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Regarding Hepatitis B
Jun 29, 2012

Mam, with respect i like to say that while going for the employment test i came to know that i am suffering from hepatitis b carrier.mam i always use to think that whether i will be cured or not. mam i want to remove this virus from my body.mam some of the question which always comes in my mind are 1.Is i am suffering from acute hepatitis or choronic 2.is it is curable or not. 3.whether it will effect my marrige life as i will get married with in 1 years 4.whether body immuninty itselfs remove the virus. 5.what are the precaution i should take. 6.Mam there r pains in my body ,mascular fatigue ,very soon i get restless is this r signa of viral multiplication inside body 7.Mam according to my reports the hepatitis will totaly removed from the body or not..? 8.is there is some measures to immediately get rid of this virus. 9.what percent of people with hepatitis b carrier develops choronic liver diseases. 10.Is there any chance to clear the virus from my body. 11.Is there is any medicine to cure totaly from choronic Hepatitis B virus

mam i want be on healthier side,wants to live safe with my family.please mam if there is any treatment tell me.what to do.what are the treatments.i want to be cured from hepatitis. Please mam do reply me. mam i will be very thankfull to u.mir please tell me in detail all the issues and my chances of recovery and chances to clear this virus from my body. My report HBV DNA(Quantitative)=164coppies/ml or 28 IU/ml HbeAg=negetive anti Hbeag=Positive HbsAg=Positive LFT:-SGOT=22u/l SGPT=29U/L Alkaline phosphate:-97U/L Total BillubarinP:0.7mg/dl Gamma Gt=20U/L Total Proteins=8 g/dl A/G ratio=1.30

Response from Dr. McGovern

You will need to see a liver doctor to determine if you have active or inactive disease. Not everyone has virus in their body and not everyone needs treatment - which can be very effective in suppressing virus.

Previous
HBV carrier fiance
Next
Hep B Surface antibody non-reactive

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.