Regarding Hepatitis B

Mam, with respect i like to say that while going for the employment test i came to know that i am suffering from hepatitis b carrier.mam i always use to think that whether i will be cured or not. mam i want to remove this virus from my body.mam some of the question which always comes in my mind are 1.Is i am suffering from acute hepatitis or choronic 2.is it is curable or not. 3.whether it will effect my marrige life as i will get married with in 1 years 4.whether body immuninty itselfs remove the virus. 5.what are the precaution i should take. 6.Mam there r pains in my body ,mascular fatigue ,very soon i get restless is this r signa of viral multiplication inside body 7.Mam according to my reports the hepatitis will totaly removed from the body or not..? 8.is there is some measures to immediately get rid of this virus. 9.what percent of people with hepatitis b carrier develops choronic liver diseases. 10.Is there any chance to clear the virus from my body. 11.Is there is any medicine to cure totaly from choronic Hepatitis B virus

mam i want be on healthier side,wants to live safe with my family.please mam if there is any treatment tell me.what to do.what are the treatments.i want to be cured from hepatitis. Please mam do reply me. mam i will be very thankfull to u.mir please tell me in detail all the issues and my chances of recovery and chances to clear this virus from my body. My report HBV DNA(Quantitative)=164coppies/ml or 28 IU/ml HbeAg=negetive anti Hbeag=Positive HbsAg=Positive LFT:-SGOT=22u/l SGPT=29U/L Alkaline phosphate:-97U/L Total BillubarinP:0.7mg/dl Gamma Gt=20U/L Total Proteins=8 g/dl A/G ratio=1.30

You will need to see a liver doctor to determine if you have active or inactive disease. Not everyone has virus in their body and not everyone needs treatment - which can be very effective in suppressing virus.

HBV carrier fiance
Hep B Surface antibody non-reactive