HBV carrier fiance

My fiance was born a carrier of HBV (his mother contracted hepatitis B from non sterile needles in her youth). He is determined to be infectious, but has never experienced acute hepatitis. We haven't yet been intimate, but I have had my Hepatitis B vaccine series completed at age 5 (all 3 doses). My question is, if I get a titer or redo the series and am fully responsive, will it be okay to have unprotected sex? What are the chances of contracting hepatitis B if I do? Also, what are the chances that my fetus will contract it when we decide to get pregnant? If the virus is transmitted via sperm, does that mean that our fetus will definitely be infected/born a carrier just as he was? It is very hard to pinpoint answers to questions as specific as these, and I truly appreciate your help! God Bless.

CHeck you HBsurface antibodies to be sure they are protective before you have intercourse

Just because they are protective now, they can fall over time. That means you need follow up testing every year or so.

Your babies are not at risk as long as you stay uninfected.

Really worried, late seroconversion from HIV and Hep C
Regarding Hepatitis B