Really worried, late seroconversion from HIV and Hep C

Hi my name is Rodrigo, first of all I'm sorry if my english is a little bad, I'm from Peru (we speak spanish here).

Please I'm really worried. I had anal sex without a condom 4 and a half months ago, so I got tested with an ELISA which was negative. But I've read that HepC can delay the seroconversion up to 12 months. I don't know if I have Hepatatis, but 2 years ago I went to the doctro because I had gastritis, and he asked me if I had Hepatatis because myy eyes where a little yellow. I was a virgin at the time, but I have 2 piercings and 2 tattoos (although I don't think the needles were used, I got them at a safe and popular place). The thing is that I noticed today that my feces had a really light color, and I've read that it is a sign of Hepatatis. A hepatatis test is really expensive for me, and I was planning on getting another ELISA at 6 month of the possible HIV infecction. My question is, can an Hepatatis C or B delay my results for more than 6 months? Can I feel safe with my 4 and a half month result? Pleas, please answer my question.

Thank you verey very much.

Although your stools might be a little light, I doubt that means HCV infection because you would also be jaundiced (yellow) then too.

I agree with getting your HIV checked again but all looks good for you so far.

I would not worry about the late seroconversion since that very rarely happens - you would have to get hepatitis C and HIV at the same time. Since this test is expensive for you, I really wouldn't worry about getting it.

If you are still concerned about HCV, you could check your liver function tests (ALT). This is usually a cheap test. If normal you can relax because people who just recently get infected also have high ALTs. If your ALT is high, you can then check you HCV antibody to be sure you are negative.

Viread missed dose for Hep B
HBV carrier fiance