|Fluctuation in LFT's
Jun 29, 2012
Dr. Through 40 weeks of TX, my ALT and AST combined have averaged below 27. Recently, my AST was 27 and my ALT was 12. Two weeks later, my AST was 23 and my ALT was 30. I think, so long as LFT's are within normal range, spikes like this are acceptable. Is that true? My Dr. has commented many time how good my labs have been throughout tx.
Thanks for your thoughts.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Do not worry at all about this. Your LFTs look awfully good to me. Best of luck with your treatment outcome.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swallowing Sperm How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Testing Negative After Lap Dance
- Touching Hemorrhoid Negative At 3 Months
- Vaginal Sex With Condom How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Getting A Tattoo?
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Topping Without Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.