HCV transmission, SCARED!!!

Hi, I had asked a question the other day, and I appreciated your fast response. I have a new question, and am completely petrified right now.

My new partner is Hep C positive. The other night he performed oral sex on me. Afterwards I noticed a part of his lips was blood red, and thought it was bleeding. We inspected it, and it appeared that the skin was fully intact and that the bleeding was under the skin. We could see no visible breaks in skin, and he swears he felt absolutely NOTHING (burning, etc) that would indicate it was open. I have some tiny cuts in my vaginal area. See where this is going? I'm petrified!!! He is not worried, because according to him he is 100 percent sure the skin was not open. But I can't help but wonder about microscopic cuts that we couldn't see.

Should I be as worried as I am? Is this a huge risk? Or would he have had to be actively bleeding/cut open?

Also, when would a test be 100 percent accurate if I am not infected? What test should I ask my doctor for? Thanks!

I would not consider this a risk and would not recommend testing based on this.

hepatits c and pregnancy
Hep C Oraquick Finger Prick Test Accuracy