|hepatits c and pregnancy
Jun 27, 2012
I had gotten tested in 2004 and found out i had hepatitis c without treatment ever since. I am now undergoing fertility treatment and just wanted to know if it'll affect my preganancy and the baby once he/she is born?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You should definitely discuss this with your fertility doctor. There is a chance of spreading HCV to the baby but it is low - about 5 percent. Even if infected, many babies clear the infection. However, you need to discuss this further.
are incivek and victrelis the same type of medication??need to ASAP
HCV transmission, SCARED!!!
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.