HCV results

Hi, I am having difficulty understanding what I'm reading about my results. It says HCV Quanititiation 1004210 UI/ml and log 10 of 6.002 log10 ui/ML. What on earth am I supposed to be getting from this? Thank you so much.

It is just telling you that you do have chronic infection. That is it.

There is no relationship between the amount of virus you have and the amount of disease you have. You have about a million copies of virus in your blood at baseline. The important thing to know is whether treatment will bring down that virus to nothing....

Now you need to know if you need treatment in the first place since not all people do. That you need to speak to your doctor about.

Also get immunized for hepatitis And B.

Switching from Truvada to Baraclude due to Truvada caused cycstinuria
elevated ALT, but biopsy is normal?