What do you recommend, is it hcv

Hello doctor, my situation is weird. After 3 months of a possible exposure to hiv, giving oral sex to a woman and I have gingivitis, my screening essay was reactive, another one( a different label) was nonreactive wb HIV1 was negative and hiv rna negative. at 5 months and half, I received exact same results as above plus a negative HIV 2 immunoblot. At six month period, the lab only did two different screening essays which were same as they used before. Again one was reactive and one was non reactive, they did not order a confi. wb blots this time because, s/co cut off value was the same (around 3) from the beginning of the testing marathon and they convinced I receive/will receive false positives. My antibody hcv at 6 months is negative by the way. However, after reading co-infection incident. Can it be it. thank u and sorry for bas english.

I think you have had careful evaluation and I would not get tested any further. There should not be a false positive test related to HCV.

Test Hbsag Quantitative
HIV/HBV coinfection