Hepatitis B (Hbs Ag positive)

Dr I donated blood in blood camp and through them I came to know I got infected with Hep B(positive). Immediately I have consulted the Gastro specialist regarding this problem.Second time I have asked to take HBsAG test and the test result confirmed that I am infected with Hep B.Then further I have asked to take HBeAg and HBV DNA by PCR(Quantitative Viral load). By seeing the DNA test results the doctor informed me that I got only little traces of Viral infection in serum and suggestion of treatment is not required.He then said I have to undergo Liver Functionality Test for every 6 months regularly .Kindly suggest me whether I can marry and will it affects my partner or kids if we have.My Anti Hbe test result comes positive and Hbe ag result is negetive my HBV viral load is 28IU/ml or 164 coppies/ml. Please tell me whether I can get cure from this.i am worried about my mairrage life and my carrier so please mam do help me.what i should do i want to remove this virus from my body.what medication i should take. mam is hepatitis b is curable or not....please help me.....

Your infection is associated with a very very low viral load. This means you do NOT need treatment now.

You will need follow-up over time just like your doctor suggested to see if your disease becomes active.

Yes you can marry and have children. Your wife will just need to be vaccinated against hepatitis B and she will be protected. Her surface antibody to HBV should be checked to be sure the vaccine worked, but it has an excellent chance of working well.

hepatitis B core antibody positive with waning titres of hepatitis Surface antibody (<9)
Increase in viral load