muscles aches after my body cleared hepatitis c

My body was able to rid Hepatitis C on its own but I still have aches and pains. I had all the symptoms: nausea, jaundice, wt loss for 2 weeks. My viral load was in the 500,000 then dropped 3 days later to 11,000 and now the doctor said I'm undetected. Should I continue to aches for awhile? I do know little tinges on my right side would be normal but I'm not sure about the aches. I dont believe I was tested for HIV. Should I and when?

It sounds like you are currently taking treatment for HCV and you are complaining of body aches, which is a very common complaint on peg interferon, which is the culprit. NSAIDS, like Motrin or Advil, can be helpful when taken as directed.

It is great news that your virus is suppressed right now. Keep up the good work and hopefully you will be cured.

Referral for tests
Gilead GS7977 & Bristol Daclatasvir Phase 3 Trial