Referral for tests

My Dr. just gave me a referral to get tests for a Hepatitis Profile and Mixed Hyperlipidemia? How is this done and what is it for?

Your doctor might be ordering some blood tests to see why some liver function tests are abnormal. However, this is conjecture on my part and you will need to ask him/her.

These are simple blood tests to tell you whether you have a viral infection or too much fat (cholesterol or triglycerides) in your blood. Both can affect the liver.

Please answer question? This is my third or fourth time writing over the last year.
muscles aches after my body cleared hepatitis c