|Referral for tests
Jun 15, 2012
My Dr. just gave me a referral to get tests for a Hepatitis Profile and Mixed Hyperlipidemia? How is this done and what is it for?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your doctor might be ordering some blood tests to see why some liver function tests are abnormal. However, this is conjecture on my part and you will need to ask him/her.
These are simple blood tests to tell you whether you have a viral infection or too much fat (cholesterol or triglycerides) in your blood. Both can affect the liver.
Please answer question? This is my third or fourth time writing over the last year.
muscles aches after my body cleared hepatitis c
- Blisters After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.