HBsAg Positive and marriage life

Dear Dr.,I donated blood in blood camp and through them I came to know I got infected with Hep B(positive). Immediately I have consulted the Gastro specialist regarding this problem.Second time I have asked to take HBsAG test and the test result confirmed that I am infected with Hep B.Then further I have asked to take HBeAg and HBV DNA by PCR(Quantitative Viral load). By seeing the DNA test results the doctor informed me that I got only little traces of Viral infection in serum and suggestion of treatment is not required.He then said I have to undergo Liver Functionality Test for every 6 months regularly .Kindly suggest me whether I can marry and will it affects my partner or kids if we have.My Anti Hbe test result count is 0.24 (units) and HBsAg count is 1.189 (units)and HBe Ag in negative. Please tell me whether I can get cure from this.

If you have little virus in your blood, you are at much lower risk of disease. However, you need to keep having this checked since HBV can change its activity. Right now you don't need treatment but you do need follow-up since HBV is a changing disease.

Cholesterol med and Incivek
Please answer question? This is my third or fourth time writing over the last year.