Hep- c post treatments

Hello , 53 years old man that ws in the US Army in 76-80 . I found out about the hep-c illnesss in 91 . hide it till 2005 5 ,. Scared i guess . Since the i had done 3 different times of treatmnets none have worked . I have soo much body pain . all the time . I try to push myself but things only get worst . I do take a pain pill Vidionand /tyl that is taking 4 times a day . i`ve done this forr 2 years now . even after the treatments . But I`m worried the pian in my body is getting worst I want to ask for more pian help but worried the answer will be no . I have skin isuees also and have taken embrel . I stopped that cause I good not afford that may have happened . if I kept takening it . Again i am being told i`m stge 3-4 in the liver of hep-c. . I`m just not sure what i should do I wonder if there are other thing s going on . I`ve lost alot of wieght and can`t seem to get it back . the pain is ata point i don`t know how to handle it at times . What should I be doing to get to the bottom of it . Thanks you for listening Mark

I would see your liver doctor about getting a liver ultrasound since I am assuming you are having belly pain.

Also it is a good time to check in with her/him because there are a lot of new HCV treatments coming and two new protease inhibitors are already out that may help.

Speak to your doctor soon.

Missed Medication
Problem with ex-employer spreading medical information.