Worried about my daughter, father has hepB,C and HIV

My 4 year old daughter complains of stomach pains, is always constipated and suffers with itchy skin althought there is no rash present. Her father has HIV, Hep B and Hep C, I am negative for all these conditions and was assured throughout my pregnancy that my daughter would not catch either of these diseases as I tested negative ( I was immunised for Hep B and have Hep B antibodies in my bloods). As I understand it HIV resides in the white bolld cells so are unlikely to be transmitted to my daughter during conception, but I am less sure of the Hep B and C viruses, can they be presnet in the sperm cells, and if so does that mean my daughte could be at risk? I would really appreciate a response as this as I am worrying about this constantly.

You were advised correctly. If you were not infected with HBV or HCV, then you did not pass these along to your daughter.

Need a straight answer
hep c non-transmittable?