|UN-CORRELATED HEPA PROFILE RESULT
Jun 1, 2012
Is this possible? hbsag-non-reactive anti-hbs -reactive hbeag- non-reactive anti-hbe- non-reactive anti-hbc igg reactive anti-hbc igm reactive
Response from Dr. McGovern
Odd to see this pattern. I would simply repeat along with liver function tests and HBV DNA to get a better idea of what is going on.
Need a straight answer
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can A Person Get Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
- Deep Kissing And Hiv With Cuts And Bleeding Gums
- Diarrhea Symptoms In Acute Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.