|UN-CORRELATED HEPA PROFILE RESULT
Jun 1, 2012
Is this possible? hbsag-non-reactive anti-hbs -reactive hbeag- non-reactive anti-hbe- non-reactive anti-hbc igg reactive anti-hbc igm reactive
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Odd to see this pattern. I would simply repeat along with liver function tests and HBV DNA to get a better idea of what is going on.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Weakens The Immune System By Killing
- Will You Have Hpv Genital Warts Your Whole Life?
- When Does The Hair Loss Stop With Syphilis?
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Population Is Most At Risk In Getting Chlamydia?
- What Is The Swab Test For Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.