HEPATITIC C

I CHECKED MY ELISA FROM A LABORTRY WHICH GIVES THE ELISA VALUE 1.78 AND CUT OFF VALUE IS 0.235 AND NOW AFTER 20 DAY AGAIN REPEAT TEST ANOTHER LABORTRY WHICH GIVES ELISA VALUE 2.35 AND CUT OF VALUE 0.160 WHAT IS MATTER

You can't compare laboratories because the results vary. I am not sure I understand your question, but perhaps you are saying that the laboratory cut off is 0.235 and your result is 1.78. If your blood test is above the cut-off, this may be a positive test. You can speak to your doctor about getting a confirmatory test with HCV RNA testing.

Kissing and Hep C PLEASE HELP
Medication