Test result

Doctor,I have asked you a question. I got my hiv duo Ultra test result, which says I'm confused positive or negative?

Index of Antibody =0.09 Index of P24 Antigen = 0.02

Thresholds and Interpretation of Result:

Index i Interpretation

i<0.25 Non-reactive for Antigen (P24) And Antibody i>0.25 Reactive for Antigen (p24)OR Antibody

COMMENTS : The kit Simultaneously detects: i)Hiv-1 antibody (lgG & lgm class of sub-type O & gp41) and Hiv-2 antibody (lgG class of gp36) ii) p24 antigen

* The test aims to reduce window period and picks the patient in very early stage. * It is a screening test and needs to be confirmed by a confirmatory test as per legislation.

Note: High Antibody level may mask the Antigen result and vice versa. the test value is not displayed for the masked result and the message ND - NOT DETERMINABLE appears in the result.

- End of Report- Please tell me my result is Positive or Negative???

Both of those test results are < 0.25, and therefore the test result is nonreactive.

probiotics and acities (hep c )
what does it mean by Anti-HBe positive?