May 25, 2012
I wanted to thank you for your response. My doctor suggested we wait two months and get blood work again. Should i be comfortable with this and just relax and wait for the next blood test. Once again Thanky You
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Not sure what the question is...Sorry...
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Do Stds Cause Diarrhea?
- How Do You Get Rid Of A Vaginal Staph Infection?
- What Is The Most Common Std In The United States?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.