May 25, 2012
I wanted to thank you for your response. My doctor suggested we wait two months and get blood work again. Should i be comfortable with this and just relax and wait for the next blood test. Once again Thanky You
Response from Dr. McGovern
Not sure what the question is...Sorry...
probiotics and acities (hep c )
- Statistics Of People Contracting Hiv From One Encounter Of Unprotected Sex
- Common Victims Of Hiv
- Can You Increase Cd4 Count With Nutritional Supplements?
- How Long Does Acute Hiv Infection Last?
- Is Lexapro Used To Treat Peripheral Neuropathy?
- What Underlying Conditions Cause Candidiasis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.