|siblings have aids and hepatitis c
May 20, 2012
i am looking for support group for family of aids patients, as I have a brother newly diag with full blown aids and another who was diagnosed in 1981. my third brother has hepatitis c, though he is well now after experimental treatments for his liver.
Response from Dr. McGovern
You may do well by asking your local Department of Public Health as to where to go in your community.
Glad to hear your brothers was cured.
viral load undectable but decreasing CD4
- Can You Get Hiv Wearing A Condom?
- Getting Hiv And Herpes 2 While Wearing A Condom
- Is It Difficult For A Man To Contract Hiv From A Woman Through Normal Vaginal Intercourse?
- Would The Doctor Tell You Right Away About The Result Of Hiv Test
- Does Primary Hiv Appear Without High Fever?
- Symptoms Of Non-viral Hepatitis And Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.