viral load undectable but decreasing CD4

Hi, just got my test to day and so worried. Ive been undectable for over six months and my CD 4 incresed when i started treatment that is a year ago but now my CD reduced from 419 in Febuary 2012 to 361 in May any my viral load still remains undetectable and my doctor says i should not worry. Question is: 1. Should i honestly not be worry 2. What could be the possible cause of the drop as am perfectly healthy. 3. Could the drop be because of the antibotics i have been taken for my tonsills (took my test while on the antibotics)

Your response will be highly appreciated

In the future pose your pure HIV questions to the HIV forum.

I agree with your doctor that I would not be concerned as long as your HIV virus is not detected. This suggests excellent medical control.

I would suspect your drop in Cd4 cells was related to any infection that you had recently. Sometimes, some medications can also drop your white blood cells.

side effects
siblings have aids and hepatitis c