Hi. I want to ask if what is really the cut off values for hepatitis profile. I had my test and the result is HBsAg is 2.443(reactive)cut off value 0.780, HBeAg >3.0(reactive) cut off value 0.631, *HBclgG 0.348(reactive) cut off value 1.330. Hope you can answer my questions. Thank you.

If you think you have been recently infected with HBV, I would request a hepatitis B IgM antibody test, which may be reactive. If so, this would be consistent with recent infection and you will need to follow up over time to be certain you have cleared.

. Is there a possibility of HBsAb disappearance or it will be reappear again.
side effects