May 20, 2012
Hi. I want to ask if what is really the cut off values for hepatitis profile. I had my test and the result is HBsAg is 2.443(reactive)cut off value 0.780, HBeAg >3.0(reactive) cut off value 0.631, *HBclgG 0.348(reactive) cut off value 1.330. Hope you can answer my questions. Thank you.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If you think you have been recently infected with HBV, I would request a hepatitis B IgM antibody test, which may be reactive. If so, this would be consistent with recent infection and you will need to follow up over time to be certain you have cleared.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- How Fast Do Genital Warts Spread?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.