. Is there a possibility of HBsAb disappearance or it will be reappear again.

Before five and half months ago I fill abdominal pain and lack of appetite and took medical examination. The Dr. found out that I was infected with HBV detected by DNA test. Then I changed my life style (I usually consume alcohol). I showed improvement on my appetite and physical weight. After five months I took lab test and may Result showed the following. HBsAb Positive HBsAg Positive HBcAb Positive HBeAg Negative

On the result showed above I understood that I am on a recovery state of Acute HBV infection.After two weeks I took similar test again and I found the following results HBsAb Negative HBsAg Positive HBcAb Positive HBeAg Negative

I thought the appearance of HBsAb is an indicator of recovery and my body is responded well to the viruses. Is there a possibility of HBsAb disappearance or it will be reappear again. Please clarify this and related issues for my future measures. Thanks

Frankly, I think the first test was a false positive hepatitis B surface antibody - we almost never see Ag and sAb positive in the same sample. I think the second profile makes much more sense.

Hepatitis Panel Interpretation
Inquiry