|Hepatitis Panel Interpretation
May 20, 2012
What does Hep A Ab, total Positive A means. I requested a hepatitis profile to make sure I need the 3 series of shots.
Response from Dr. McGovern
If your total IgG antibody is positive, you don't need the vaccine. You are already protected.
Hepatitis Panel Interpretation -continuation
. Is there a possibility of HBsAb disappearance or it will be reappear again.
- Where Do Shingles Appear On The Body?
- Where Is Shingles Usually Found?
- Where Do The Breakouts Of Genital Herpes Show Up On The Body?
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
- What Kind Of Pain Is Associated With Shingles?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.