|Hepatitis Panel Interpretation
May 20, 2012
What does Hep A Ab, total Positive A means. I requested a hepatitis profile to make sure I need the 3 series of shots.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If your total IgG antibody is positive, you don't need the vaccine. You are already protected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Which Is Worse Herpes Or Syphilis?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Over The Counter Medication Can Help Get Rid Of Shingles?
- Vinegar Douche For Bacterial Vaginosis
- How Do You Tell If You Vaginitis Or A Uti?
- Time Frame For Before Herpes Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.