|Hepatitis Panel Interpretation
May 20, 2012
What does Hep A Ab, total Positive A means. I requested a hepatitis profile to make sure I need the 3 series of shots.
Response from Dr. McGovern
If your total IgG antibody is positive, you don't need the vaccine. You are already protected.
Hepatitis Panel Interpretation -continuation
. Is there a possibility of HBsAb disappearance or it will be reappear again.
- Bad Balance When Walking Neuropathy
- Can You Be A Carrier Of Hiv But Not Suffer From It?
- Hiv Positive Gay Men Nyc
- How Long After Exposure To Hiv Does It Take To Test Positive?
- How Rapidly Can One Die From Hiv If Treatment Starts Too Late?
- Can You Take Your Hiv Test When You Have Your Period?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.