|Hepatitis Panel Interpretation
May 20, 2012
What does Hep A Ab, total Positive A means. I requested a hepatitis profile to make sure I need the 3 series of shots.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If your total IgG antibody is positive, you don't need the vaccine. You are already protected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Frottage?
- Does HIV Cause Muscle Ache?
- Is Dry Mouth An Ars Symptom?
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.