|hep b viral load
May 20, 2012
my husband is suffering with HEP-B since 1 year ,in the recent test hbv viral load is MENTIONED AS H78. Kindly advise us in this regard.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
this is a very low viral load and will need further testing to see if this changes. We usually don't treat for a viral load this low.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache Sign Of Seroconversion
- Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Sex With A Prostitute And HIV Transmission Risk
- Black Spots After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.