Is Real Time PCR Conclusive in Diagnosing HBV HCV?

I think I was exposed to a risky situation where I may have contracted Hep B or C,,,,I cannot wait for 3 months to get tested...its been 16 days now and many doctors have told me that Hep C and B can be detected early using PCR...I asked how soon they were so confident that results were conclusive after 72 hours of exposure.

I recieve results for PCR in 2 days, if they turn out negative for Hep C and B , can I consider them conclusive and no more testing needs to be done?

After reading many of the forum posts...Many tend to not find PCR Results conclusive...so plz tell me what do you think....

My Risky situation was I was cut by a hair clipper at a barbers shop

Thank you for your time

The Centers for Disease Control recommends HCV RNA testing at 4 to 6 weeks after the exposure. The literature suggests that HCV RNA can be detected as early at 10 days.

Review paper from the Lancet: A Maheshwari, S Ray 2008 if you are interested.

Someone please respond, Stress is driving my insane
Trying to convince my wife to stay,