Someone please respond, Stress is driving my insane

Hello Dr.'s I came into contact with blood infected with hepatitis C a little over 7 weeks ago. The exposure wasn't a significant exposure from what I've been hearing and reading about but haven't been able to get it off my mind since and the stress is killing me.I touched the blood with gloved hands and a short time later, can't remember how long, I stupidly rubbed my cheek.I didn't have any open cuts or sores on my cheek except a pimple that wasn't bleeding.I got bloodwork done at 2 weeks and 2 days and then again at 5 weeks and 1 day both which came back negative for the hep c antibody.I've been reading though that the average window period for the antibodies is 6-10 weeks so now i cant stop thinking what if i got the tests done too early. Basically, my question is what was the exposure risk I encountered?Am I worrying excessively for no reason like everyone is telling me since the encounter was not essentially blood to blood contact?Someone please give me advice, I need it!

I wouldn't have tested you for this event. Your testing is complete.

3% of chronic HCV patients don't seroconvert?
Is Real Time PCR Conclusive in Diagnosing HBV HCV?