|what is non active hepititis c
May 19, 2012
what is non active hepitits and will i die from it?
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are talking about hepatitis B or C, you are probably referring to the lack of virus. This would suggest recovery from viral hepatitis.
elevated sgpt doc
3% of chronic HCV patients don't seroconvert?
- Will My Partner Get Hpv If I Am Infected?
- Where Are Genital Herpes Sores Located On Women?
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Percent Of The World Has Herpes?
- What Over The Counter Drugs Can Treat Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Shingles And Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.