|elevated sgpt doc
May 19, 2012
My sgpt level is high at 174 today, it is at 39 in november. Can early hiv cause elevated sgpt(exposed 9 months ago)?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It can cause some abnormal liver function tests, but I would be more concerned about Hepatitis B or C. Both can be acquired through injection drug use and through unprotected sex.
Would definitely get tested for both along with repeat liver function tests.
Can I take tab & injection all together?
what is non active hepititis c
- Is Dry Cough An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Sinus Infection A Symptom Of HIV?
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.