|Elisa Hepatites C Test Cut off value & patiet value
May 19, 2012
I have gone through a Elisa method test. The result are Cut off Value=1 Patient Value=0.211 . Please tell me about the situation and what it means?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Since your result is less than the cut-off, the test is non-reactive...which is good news.
Can I take tab & injection all together?
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Accuracy Of 5 Weeks Hiv Test Using 4th Generation Duo
- At What CD4 Count Should You Start Taking ARVs
- Can I Catch Aids From Kissing With A Mouth Ulcer?
- Can You Get Anything Sucking Someone's Cock Without A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.