|Elisa Hepatites C Test Cut off value & patiet value
May 19, 2012
I have gone through a Elisa method test. The result are Cut off Value=1 Patient Value=0.211 . Please tell me about the situation and what it means?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Since your result is less than the cut-off, the test is non-reactive...which is good news.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Recommended Cut Off Values For The Elisa Techniques
- Can You Get AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Anal Sex
- Erotic Massage And Possible HIV Exposure
- HIV Risk Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Sucking Penis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.