May 19, 2012
I took the visine for hipatitis b and I have to retake the vasine cause it didnt work what does that mean?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The vaccine works in most people, but sometimes a person might need an extra shot to get a boost of protective antibodies in your blood - the antibodies that protect you against hepatitis B.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Common Are Anal Warts?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.