May 19, 2012
I took the visine for hipatitis b and I have to retake the vasine cause it didnt work what does that mean?
Response from Dr. McGovern
The vaccine works in most people, but sometimes a person might need an extra shot to get a boost of protective antibodies in your blood - the antibodies that protect you against hepatitis B.
***please answer...concerned mother***
Elisa Hepatites C Test Cut off value & patiet value
- White Bumps On Penis Worried It Could Be AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Animal And Insect Bites Transmit Hepatitis?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Is There An Std That Causes Back Pain?
- Are Muscle Aches In Legs A Symptom Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.