May 19, 2012
I took the visine for hipatitis b and I have to retake the vasine cause it didnt work what does that mean?
Response from Dr. McGovern
The vaccine works in most people, but sometimes a person might need an extra shot to get a boost of protective antibodies in your blood - the antibodies that protect you against hepatitis B.
***please answer...concerned mother***
Elisa Hepatites C Test Cut off value & patiet value
- Loose Stool Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.