May 19, 2012
I took the visine for hipatitis b and I have to retake the vasine cause it didnt work what does that mean?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The vaccine works in most people, but sometimes a person might need an extra shot to get a boost of protective antibodies in your blood - the antibodies that protect you against hepatitis B.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIVpain In Penis After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.