Inactive Hepatitis- HbeAg negative
May 19, 2012
Since theres no virus in my blood,can i infect other people?How many years before i get HbsAg negative?
Response from Dr. McGovern
As long as there is no virus in your blood you are not likely to transmit infection to others. You will need to have follow up to be certain that this remains the case.
Any steady sex partner of yours should be vaccinated against HBV to be safe.
As for losing HBsAg...there is no guarantee on that. In fact, most people don't attain loss of HBsAg.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take For The Results Of A Hepatitis B Test?
- Red Brown Clots Discharge And Back Pain, 7 Weeks
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.