|Hepatitis B and Food Handling
May 19, 2012
If a student has Hepatitis B, is it proper not to accept them in a tourism and hospitality program study? The reason for non acceptance is that food preparation subjects and food service subjects are included in the curriculum of the said program and they fear that they will infect other students or teacher of the school? Can they really infect by serving foods or preparing foods to public?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Inactive Hepatitis- HbeAg negative
- How Many Time Does It Take To Have Sex With A Person Hiv Positive For You To Get It?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Hepatitis C From A Needlestick?
- Can You Get Hiv From Someone Without Hiv?
- 24 Hour Hiv Tests
- Will The Doctor Call You If Your Hiv Test Results Are Positive?
- What Can I Do To Lose Weight Gain Caused By Hiv Medication?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.