|Hepatitis B and Food Handling
May 19, 2012
If a student has Hepatitis B, is it proper not to accept them in a tourism and hospitality program study? The reason for non acceptance is that food preparation subjects and food service subjects are included in the curriculum of the said program and they fear that they will infect other students or teacher of the school? Can they really infect by serving foods or preparing foods to public?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Inactive Hepatitis- HbeAg negative
- Making Out Risks
- Are Itchy Testicles A Symptom Of HIV?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.