cd4 count

dear doctor im 25years old lady hiv positive im a new mum my child is negative, i got tested when i was preggnant, and my cd4 count was 535 so im not on anti viral, i decided to start on immune boosters i still fit. i want to knoe if there is any possibilty of my cd4 count to increase or remain same, and is there any tablets u can recommend me to buy to remain healthy and maintain a healthy immune system. i want to raise my child with no complication, i do safe sex im married and we both positive but not on anti viral.

HIV treatment is now recommended in the US for all HIV infected patients. This recommendation varies by country so you might want to check with your own doctor depending on where you live.

tested positive for Hep C over 25 years ago. Should I be doing anything about it?
Hepatitis B and Food Handling