|HCV test result
May 6, 2012
I know I'm conclusive for HIV but what about Hepatitis C? (I'm vaccinated for A and B).
I seem to be having recurring headaches and want to eliminate Hep C from the picture.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not recommend further testing based on these concerns.
Truvada tablets for Chronic hepatitis b
tested positive for Hep C over 25 years ago. Should I be doing anything about it?
- How Long Are Lymph Nodes Swollen With Hiv?
- What Does It Mean When Hiv Is Lying Dormant In Your Body?
- How Long After Possible Infection Should I Wait Before Getting A Blood Test For Hepatitis C?
- Will Herpes Go Away Without Medicine?
- Where Do You Get Shingles On Your Body?
- When Will You See Symptoms Of Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.