HCV from deep paper cut

I have read that HCV can survive in the environment in microscopic amounts unseen to the naked eye and that they can in fact transmit HCV. I cut my finger on paper today in the office (unsure of where they were before who handled them etc) the cut was deep and blood was dripping from it. I had just finished counting a stack of money so I know that my hands were definately dirty when I got the cut. I went to the washroom and washed it twice with soap and squeezed it so it would bleed out hopefully removing infection. I also used BZK antiseptic towelettes to wash it out. I have since wrapped it in band-aids until it heals. Is there any risk of an HCV infection from this exposure? It is a pretty deep cut, almost like from a knife. ( How this happened, I dont know Im just talented I guess)

HCV is transmitted from blood to blood exposure. I would not recommend any testing.

reactive hep a ab
can gallbladder nuclear test reactivate hep b?