|reactive hep a ab
May 6, 2012
What does thie mean
Response from Dr. McGovern
You have been exposed to hepatitis A in the past, but this virus does not cause liver disease. This virus is acquired from contaminated food or water in the past.
can i transmit
HCV from deep paper cut
- Can You Get HIV From Licking Anus?
- Do People Get HIV From Erotic Massage?
- HIV Infection Risk Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Are Swollen Lymph Glands An Ars Symptom?
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.