|reactive hep a ab
May 6, 2012
What does thie mean
Response from Dr. McGovern
You have been exposed to hepatitis A in the past, but this virus does not cause liver disease. This virus is acquired from contaminated food or water in the past.
can i transmit
HCV from deep paper cut
- What Is The Progression Of Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
- Type Of Doctor That Treats Gonorrhea
- Syphilis Chancre Topical Cream
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.