|reactive hep a ab
May 6, 2012
What does thie mean
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You have been exposed to hepatitis A in the past, but this virus does not cause liver disease. This virus is acquired from contaminated food or water in the past.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.