|can i transmit
May 6, 2012
positive for hep bs ab i get symptoms still. am i con tagious and did i gain a higher form of hep b
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If your surface antibodies for hepatitis B are reactive, you are not infectious. If your surface antigen is reactive, you may be infectious. Please discuss with your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Does Antihistamine Help Atrophic Vaginitis?
- In A Cbc Count What Tells You If You Have An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.