|sgpt 89.0 unit u/l
May 6, 2012
pls answer my question what does sgpt/alt 89.0 unit u/l referrence interval 21.0-72.0 hbeag result 0.115 non reactive reference interval cov-1.0
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Your liver function tests are slightly abnormal. This should be followed with additional LFT testing and testing for viral hepatitis with your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Could Numbness In Arm During Sleep Be A Sign Of Seroconversion
- Hiv Survival In Blood Once Exposed To Air
- How Many People Have HIV/AIDs In Ohio?
- Infection From Receiving Unprotected Blowjob
- Massachusetts Law On Informing Sexual Partner Of Aids Virus
- Negative Rna Pcr And Negative Antibody At 9 Weeks
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.