|Hep B Surface Antibody Reactive; Surface Antigen Positive
May 6, 2012
I had a blood test March 2012 with Reactive result for Hepatitis B Surface Antibody. Had another blood test April 2012 and turned out that I am Hepatitis B Surface Antigen Positive.. What is good and bad in my case? Im really worried when the doctor told me Im Hep. B Positive..
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Your results don't make sense to me because it is rare to see both of those tests reactive.
I would recheck the entire panel at the same time. HBsAg, HBcore antibody, HB surface antibody and liver function tests.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Bleach Kill Hepatitis Blood On Porous Surface?
- Is Erectile Dysfunction An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Runny Nose An Early Sign Of HIV?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Dark Bumps After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.