|Hep B Surface Antibody Reactive; Surface Antigen Positive
May 6, 2012
I had a blood test March 2012 with Reactive result for Hepatitis B Surface Antibody. Had another blood test April 2012 and turned out that I am Hepatitis B Surface Antigen Positive.. What is good and bad in my case? Im really worried when the doctor told me Im Hep. B Positive..
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your results don't make sense to me because it is rare to see both of those tests reactive.
I would recheck the entire panel at the same time. HBsAg, HBcore antibody, HB surface antibody and liver function tests.
Is a twinrix booster needed if I have adequate antibodies?
sgpt 89.0 unit u/l
- Can You Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Can I Use Vinegar To Find Out If I Have Std?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
- Can Hiv Transmitted Through Sucking Breast?
- Can Vaginal Fluid On The Condom Transmit Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.