|testing for aids and hep c
May 6, 2012
if i was treated for hep c would aids be detected alsomo
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are concerned about HIV infection you should certainly ask for testing.
Testing for HIV is important for multiple reasons of course...However, you may not realize that HIV status is important to determine the best way to treat your HCV infection.
oral hep c
Am I Chronic or Acute HepaB carrier?
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
- What Stds Cause A Redness And Red Bumps On Penis?
- Acute Retroviral Syndrome Rash Pictures
- Can Deep Mouth To Mouth Kiss Cause Hiv?
- Can You Get HIV From A Colonoscopy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.