free or low cost hep c. rna pcr test

I tested positive for hcv antibody. I need to find out whether or not i have the virus. I live in Deltona Florida and have limited cash at the moment.i would be so grateful if you could help will probably find it hard to locate places in my current city, I've been trying.hopefully u will have better luck than me.i'm very close to Orlando, Daytona beach,deland, altamonte springs Florida.these cities are all in close driving distance in case u find locations else ware.anything u can help with would be appreciated, thank u.

I would recommend that you google your home town and the "department of public health" to see what comes up. Then you can call that number and get advice about testing centers.

HBV reactive and 14,20 Weeks Elisa test for HIV negative