HBV reactive and 14,20 Weeks Elisa test for HIV negative

Please help me with your response. I recently came to know that i am infected with HBV Genoty-D when I just went for a general checkup and also occult blood in urine. My doctor said I might have been carrying since childhood as my HBVeab is positive but with viral load 36,000. AST-386,ALT-197. Ultrasound normal. From this he suggested me for Biopsy but later spoke to a hepatologist and they taught I might be clearing the Virus. Asked repeat the tests in 3 months again.

Recently,I went to strip club 5 months ago and end up with intercourse(My stupidity). I remember that i touched the condom during intercourse and after every thing saw my penis skin lifted and spent some time to put it back.

Is it possible to contact HIV Virus from Hands? Will the seroconversion take more than 5 months in HBV Positive cases? How reliable is my Hiv test after 14,20 weeks after possible infection. All this time I tried to keep my self in ease but now recently, I see a small light red scar on left corner of tongue and white borders on tongue and White thin layers inside cheeks and inside upper and lower lips Feels weird when rubbed with tongue along it.

I thought they were bitting and saw dentist he said the cheeks could be bitting but the under lips looks weird and he suspects leukoplakia or mucous.

Please give me your valuable answer.I am very depressed.

I doubt you have HIV infection with this description.

I do agree with your doctor that you might have been infected with HBV for a while if your HBeAb is reactive. However,since your liver tests are high, I still think recent infection is possible and would just repeat the tests for now.

Would avoid sex with others since you could transmit virus. If you have had recent sex in the last few days, I would recommend that your partner get antibodies against HBV infection from the doctor (eg, HBIG)

protein in urine after being on Truvada for almost a year
free or low cost hep c. rna pcr test