HIV HbsAg positive

Dear Dr.,Recently i found that i am infected by hiv hbsag positive virus and i am 26 years old so what should i do to prevent me from this virus.So please tall me about the steps to take for the prevention.

You will need treatment for both viruses.

A great choice would be: Truvada (Tenofovir plus Emtricitabine) plus another medication like Sustiva or Reyataz.

Truvada combines two pills into one - which fight both HIV and HBV.

You will also need surveillance for your HBV infection every 3 to 6 months with blood tests, and an ultrasound of your liver every 6 to 12 months.

Best of luck to you!

Where does the Hep C virus hide?
protein in urine after being on Truvada for almost a year