Where does the Hep C virus hide?

Dr., during Hep C tx, if a person is "un-dectectable", completes the SOC, achievs SVR, then re-lapses, how does the virus avoid detection then re-appear? I'm in my 30th week of tx and sailing right along. Based on all my tests, it seems the odds are on my side to achieve SVR. Are re-lapses due to some other medical issues, or is this virus that sneaky? Thanks.

Almost ALL patients who have cleared virus by six months after the last shot, MAINTAIN this great result. These patients are cured.

It is quite rare for the virus to bounce back after this because it doesn't hide out like other viruses do (like HIV).

Hep B/C transmission risk - new mother
HIV HbsAg positive